Thursday, August 19, 2010

NEW! Cupcake Class...

Interested in learning how to make fun, crowd pleasing cupcakes?
Want to learn in a low key, fun environment?
Perfect!
I'm going to start offering small cupcake decorating classes from my house. This will be a fun class where you'll learn how to decorate 3 different cupcakes. You bring your own cupcakes, frosting (I'll give you my recipe) and the small list of supplies I will email you, and we'll have fun putting everything together.
The class will be $10, last about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half, and will teach you some basics of cake and cup cake decorating. You will leave with some beautiful cupcakes and the confidence to make more!
Caution: Cup Cake Decorating IS addictive!
The first 3 cupcakes I'll be teaching are the following:





Please leave a comment or email me (cscupakes@gmail.com) if you are interested. The classes will occur on a Tuesday and Saturday. I am thinking either Tuesday, August 10th, or August 17th (in the evening, time to be determined), and Saturday, August 7th or 14th, around 2:00pm
Please give me your input!
Edited:
Do to heavy response for Tuesday, I'll be teaching 2 Tuesday classes, August 10th and August 17th. It appears the August 17th class is filled, but I'm still accepting students for August 10th. The class will start at 7:30 pm and run about 1.5 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Statements