Friday, August 20, 2010

Garden Fun Class

Check out the new cup cakes that I will be teaching at my next class!










Want to know the best part... These cup cakes were decorated using zip lock bags!!! No Fancy Decorating Tools Needed! You heard me right... nada... zip... none!

The class is $15 and will last about 1.5 hours. All you bring is cup cakes and zip lock bags. I'll provide the frosting, the chocolate, everything else... and clean up the mess when it's done!

And you get to bring home beautiful cup cakes to show off to your family and friends. It's that simple!
Interested??? Leave me a message or email me (cscupcakes@gmail.com). I would like to do the class on Tuesday, August 31st, at 7:30 pm; however, depending on the response I get, I may do more than one class or on a different day. If you are interested, but can't make it that day, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to take a cupcake class! I can't wait until your next one! Warning: I am creatively challenged, so I will probably flub it up somehow. But it should be fun, either way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Statements